Bison - the first choice for home electrical engineers
We are an experienced and established electrical services provider, offering a range of electrical installation services to our domestic customers.
We're at your service
Our engineers are all 18th edition qualified, so are compliant with the latest industry regulations. All work we carry out conforms to Part P regulations.
No job is too big or too small – we are happy to come change a socket for you, or to design and install a full bespoke installation at your home or new build.
- If you’ve had a light that’s been flickering, a switch or socket that’s stopped working, we can help.
- If you’d like us to change your lighting to greener LED’s to make your home more energy efficient and save you money, we can do that for you - and you’ll see the difference on your bills instantly.
- If you’re self-building your dream home and need a new electrical installation, or you’re a homeowner needing a complete rewire, our experienced domestic electrical team can take care of it for you.
- Landlords – You have a duty of care to your tenants to make sure the electrical installation in your rental property is safe throughout the tenancy. We can test your installation and provide an electrical installation condition report for you.
- Homeowners – Having your electrical installation tested regularly keeps your family safe, and saves on expensive fault repairs.
- If you have an electrical emergency, get in touch right away. Our reactive emergency call-out team will be with you within 2 hours. Why not add our number to your phone now so it’s there when you need it?
We are also available for domestic electrical testing and inspection. To find out more about our domestic electrical services, or to ask for a quote, call us on 01502 512219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start your journey with Bison online today
The fastest route to electrical excellence for your home, organisation or business...
Bison - at your service
Whatever your electrical requirements may be, we have you covered!