Bison - lighting the way to industrial success
Bison has a dedicated lighting design and installation team that utilises the latest in design software and LED technology.
Our industrial light design & installation services
Whether you need external lighting for a new pumping station or refinery, or internal lighting for an industrial warehouse or switchroom, our skilled lighting designers will create a 3D design of your installation, then virtually fit light fittings from our extensive range of industrial light fittings.
Following your initial enquiry, our design engineers will assist you through your project from start to finish. They will ensure your installation meets your specification and the recommendations set out in CIBSE standards, whilst always exceeding your expectations.
All lighting projects follow a standard four stage approach:
- Initial Design – A initial meeting will be held to help us understand and measure the environment you wish to illuminate. Details such as the size of the area to be illuminated, the environment (internal, external, hazardous area etc), and the use etc, will all be obtained and inputted into our software. This enables us to make a conceptual design.
- Detailed Design – Following the conceptual design and any feedback received, a detailed design will be created that will include, but not limited to:
- Drawings of the installation
- Specifications and details of the fittings to be used
- Circuit loading details
- Wiring and Control Schematics
Additional feedback may also be obtained, and further small amendments may also be carried out.
- Installation – On acceptance of the detailed design, our skilled engineers will proceed with the pre-planned installation. Safe Systems of Work are implemented and reviewed prior to installation, with safety being paramount through the project, All Bison engineers hold the relevant electrical installation qualifications, including 18th edition IEE wiring regulations, NVQ level 3 Electrical installation & ECS etc, and have years of on-site experience working in hazardous industrial areas. Your installation will then be commissioned ready for service.
- Completion and Handover – On Completion of the project, handover documentation will be provided along with the following as a minimum:
- Warranty and Guarantee documentation
- NICEIC electrical installation certification
- As installed drawings
Aftercare and Support
Our service does not stop after your installation. We have a dedicated aftercare and support team to answer any technical queries, and technicians who will assist you when needed. Additionally, we offer a range of both reactive and planned maintenance packages to support you at all times.
Call us today on 01502 512219 to learn more, ask for a quote, or get any questions answered.
Start your journey with Bison online today
The fastest route to electrical excellence for your home, organisation or business...
Bison - at your service
Whatever your electrical requirements may be, we have you covered!