We are open and we have a variety of ways that we can ensure your safety.
Quoting – We have a number of ways to enable social distancing when quoting/surveying your project. With the use of ZOOM, Whatsapp, Microsoft Teams, Email or a good old telephone. We have the capability to price 80% of projects without ever attending site. If however a site visit is necessary then we can also cater for this. We have developed a number of procedures and covid risk assessments that ensures the risk to both our clients and staff are minimal. Additionally we can utilise our 3D imaging to eliminate repeat visits, thus reducing risk.
Delivery of service – We have recently invested huge amounts of time and money in developing new procedures and purchasing new PPE to ensure that all works can be carried out with minimal risk. The procedures include but not limited to:
- One person per van – All staff will travel one person per vehicle.
- Each member of staff has their own sanitation kit and has been given documentation on its safe use.
- Every member of staff has, gloves, masks, and hand sanitiser.
- New process maps to identify the most critical work.
- The use of 3D imaging to educate our staff on the project thus minimising time on site.
Please rest assure that if you have an electrical need, we have you covered.